Thursday, October 1, 2009

My Digital Studio Now Available!

For those of you who may not be aware, Stampin' Up! has developed digital paper crafting software called My Digital Studio. It's a fantastic product! You can create scrapbooks, cards, vidoes, slide shows, single pages...and have them professionally printed to enjoy forever!The price is right at only $79.5 -you get over 2,000 of Stampin' Up! stamps, ribbon, colors, buttons, paper.... and as time goes on Stampin' Up! will be adding more images that you can download from the online store.

There's also a great promotion for this product. Get 50% off My Digital Studio if you hold a $400 workshop! That might sound like a lot, but all you would need is 5 -only 5 friends who each wanted to purchase my digital studio (or $80 dollars in other product). I'd be happy to come over and demonstrate how quick and easy My Digital projects can be! Don't want to hold a workshop? Then just collect your 5 My Digital Studio orders and you've got it for 50% off! This is on TOP of the other great Hostess benefits you'll receive (One of them being receiving one item out of the Holiday Mini for only $10)! Go to my promotions page for more details.

Anyone who takes advantage of this offer and receives their copy of My Digital Studio for 50% off will receive an EXTRA $10 in Stampin' Up! merchandise of your choice!

Christmas is just around the corner: why not design your cards, have them professionally printed then add a cute button to add that crafy touch? You can even design the inside of your card and not even have to spend the time hand-writing to everyone, yet still make the message personal.
Have questions about My Digital Studio? Send me a message or stop by my website for details.

No comments:

Post a Comment