Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Treats


For Halloween at work all the employees can bring their kids and grandkids to and have them trick or treat around the building. Well I decided I wanted to make some treat bags for the kids (I was feeling ambitious). Also I figured there wasn't a better excuse than that to use up some of my Halloween paper and rub-ons. I was going to be pretty sad if I didn't use those adorable rub-ons. They are so cute!
I just used the scallop square die cut, a round punch and the scallop circle punch, rub ons, and Cast-A-Spell designer series paper. Stapled onto the medium (I think) cellophane bags. Yes, I was up very late...but they were SOOO easy! You can see from the picture that there were basically 2 designes, the ones that use the "treats" rub-on and the ones that use the "spooky" rub-on. For the spooky ones I literally just rubbed on the image and then inked the paper with either black craft ink or the old olive craft ink. I just mixed and matched pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant, basic black and old olive cardstock which coordinated perfectly with the Designer Series Paper.
They were really quick to make, the thing that took the longest was deciding the design!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment