Friday, September 18, 2009

So Simple

Check out this super cute, super simple card I made last night while watching Grey's Anatomy :). This is seriously one of my all time favorite stamp sets! ~Crazy for Cupcakes (11618, pg. 68 IBC, $23.95). If you don't already own it...get it! This is one that is worth it all the way!

See how easy card making is! Just a couple paper rectangles and a stamp and you're good to go. And don't forget to use your scraps...that's where I got most of this paper, from my scrap box. You never know what treasures you might find.

P.S. Please don't mind the poor picture quality. My camera seems to have grown legs and walked away and so I'm having to use my camera phone!

Here's what I used:
PAPER:
Kraft cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
So Saffron Patterns DSP
Thoroughly Modern DSP
Water Color Paper
STAMPS:
Crazy for Cupcakes
INK:
Stazon Black
Melon Mambo
Basic Grey
So Saffron
Bashful Blue
ACCESSORIES:
Filligree Brads
Clear Rhinestone Brads
TOOLS:
Blender Pens
1/16" punch

No comments:

Post a Comment