Tuesday, September 29, 2009

So much for posting daily! I just wanted to let everyone know that I have an etsy shop and I'd love for you to check it out! missmegganscreations.etsy.com For those of you who don't know what etsy is, it's basically a place where crafters of all kinds create their own "shops" and sell what they've made. My shop is slowly filling so check back often! Here are a few items I have available:


This wreath is made with a leaf die cut and the Big Shot. I just tied on all the leaves with some kraft taffeta ribbon! This will actually be one of the projects for my class next month!


Wondering what to do with all that retired stuff? USE IT!!! That's what I did with these simple tags that pack a punch! Felt Flurries and retired DSP make these ADORABLE gift tags.



No comments:

Post a Comment