Wednesday, September 16, 2009

RSVP Today to my Halloween Stamp Camp!

Check out the flier I created with Stampin' Up's new digital scrapbooking software called My Digital Studio. I'm having a Stamp Camp on September 26th in Layton and also one on September 29th in Salt Lake City. Just tell me by the 18th which projects you would like to make.

First we have the Spooky Spider Jar using the Spooky Spider Decor Elements. This jar will be adorable to hold all your Halloween candy! I provide the Spider and the jar. The cost for this project is $28.

Next is the wood "BOO" sign. I don't have an exact measurement on the height of the letters, but the base is 12 inches long, and the letters are probably 4 inches high. We'll just use paper to cover them and ribbon for embellishments. The great thing is these letters slide out so for Christmas we'll be making "JOY" letters! The cost for this project is $14.

Last is a set of 2 of each of the cards and treat bag you see below. The card on the far right features the new Sweet Centers stamp set and the new Treat Cups! The cost for this project is $12. However if you would like to make extra (or only) treat bags they are $1 each. Just let me know how many you'll want.

Have a friend sign up to make a project and you'll receive $5 off your own total!

Click on the flier to view a larger image.


Just send me an email or give me a call with the projects you're making and let me know which day you would like to attend. Remember, if you dont' RSVP I won't have enough projects ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment