Monday, July 12, 2010

It's All New



Well folks, Stampin' Up! has been going crazy making new products and changing things up for the better for all of us.

Here are some of the recent changes....so you'll want to hurry and link over to my website at http://www.meggandyreng.stampinup.net/ to see them all for yourself!

  • New Idea Book & Catalog -and you know that means all things new! New cardstock, colors, stamps, die cuts, ribbons, accessories, kits and so much more.

  • New Decor Elements catalog -magnetic and chalkboard vinyl in such fun shapes

  • Clear mount stamps

  • COLOR RENOVATION -brand new colors, new color families, retired colors making a reappearance...yay!

  • All things vintage

And yes I'm going to say it, CHRISTMAS! I got a sneak peak of the Holiday Mini Catalog available September 1st and I'm bursting at the seams with excitement.

So let's party! Send me an email and let's book a Workshop. Get your friends together and let's create something you'll be excited to show off. Earn some free stuff for yourself!

Go online now and check out the new catalogs, I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment