Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Decor Elements Project


It's been a while since I had a post...I wanted to show you something I created using Decor Elements. This is the black chandelier and I absolutely love it! I have been wanting a simple black chandelier hanging above my bed for a long time, but since I'm living in a rental, that just doesn't make sense. So this is what I came up with. I hope you like it! The chandelier itself wouldn't fit in a standard frame size, so I had to get a little creative. I went to the hardware store and picked up the materials for the frame, I just got some inexpensive moulding and a piece of clear acrylic plastic. The store wouldn't cut the plastic for me, so what we did was use the frame to cover up the extra plastic so it looked like the size I wanted.
I'm no frame-maker so I just used some way strong glue and glued the pieces together! Hey, it works!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment